- Rubber Tubing Diameter - 9/16in ± 0.020in
- The actual length of the rubber portion of this band is equal to the nominal length less 1 inch.
- The active rubber length for this band is equal to the nominal length less 1.75 inches.
Primeline Rubber Specifications
- Tensile Strength (psi): 3500 min.
- Ultimate Elongation: 750% min.
- Hardness (Shore A): 35 ± 5
- 100% Modulus (psi): 125 max.
- Specific Gravity: 0.97 max.
- Outside Diameter Tolerances:9/16in ± 0.020in
- Type: Stainless Steel Insert terminals with 1.9mm Spectra Cord
- Length: 4.5 inches between constriction points
Construction and Finishing Touches
- Rubber Cut - Square
- Constriction - Hand tied with Spearit Kevlar® Constrictor
- Finishing Touches - Constrictor and taper is covered with black latex surgical tubing (Spearit's signature invisible constrictor method).
For specific compatibility information, refer to the
OEM Band Size Chart in the spearitco.com Knowledge Base.
General Compatibility - This item can be used with some products of Riffe®, Wong®, Mako®, Koah®, Hammerhead®, C4®, Salvimar®, Spetton®, Rob Allen®, JBL®, Cressi®, Picasso®, Beauchat®, and more. Spearit Group LLC is unaffiliated with these manufacturers.