Shrink rings are a professional finishing touch to your home crafted speargun bands. They are used to cover the constrictor cord after tying and can be shrunk to a tight fit with a heat gun.
Our new shrink rings feature a lower 212°F(100°C) activation temperature. These large size rings are recommended for band tubing between 5/8 inch(16mm) and 3/4 inch(19mm) diameter.
- Activation Temperature: 212°F(100°C)
- Storage Temperature: This low temperature shrink tubing will be activated at temperatures as low as 100°F(38°C) if exposed for a period of time and should be stored at a lower temperature.
- Expanded Diameter: 3/4 inch(19mm)
- Recovered Diameter: 3/8 inch(10mm)
- Recommended Rubber Diameter: 9/16 inch to 3/4 inch
- Width: 1/4 inch (+/- 0.06 inch)
- Shrink Ratio: 2 to 1
- Material: PVC
- Color: Black
General Compatibility - This item can be used with some products of Riffe®, Wong®, Mako®, Koah®, Hammerhead®, C4®, Salvimar®, Spetton®, Rob Allen®, JBL®, Cressi®, Picasso®, Beauchat®, Biller®, Ocean Rhino®, Spearfishing Specialties®, Sea Hornet®, Omer®, Demka®, Bandito®, and more. Spearit Group LLC unaffiliated with these manufacturers.